ARE MINISTERIAL CREDENTIALS IN YOUR FUTURE?
Thank you for your interest in exploring credentialing opportunities with the Assemblies of God. This season of Kingdom expansion in Wyoming requires a growing force of gifted and committed laborers!
Certificate of Ministry :
They shall show promise of usefulness in the Gospel work. They shall devote themselves to full or part time service to Christian ministry and, at the discretion of the Wyoming Network, may remain under the supervision of a pastor or a ministry coach or mentor. They shall show evidence of a divine call and be actively engaged in some aspect of ministry and proclamation of the Gospel, except in case of ill health or advanced age.
Qualifications for this level of credential shall include clear evidence of a divine call, character and preparation suitable for that calling, practical ministry experience, and an evident purpose to devote one’s life in service to the proclamation of the Gospel.
Qualifications for ordination are outlined in the New Testament (I Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:7-9).
- Applicants must be 23 years of age or older.
- They must have met all the requirements in making application and in completing the prescribed application form.
- No person may be ordained to the ministry until he or she has shown evidence of a divine call and has held a ministry license and has been actively engaged in ministry and proclamation of the Gospel for at least two full consecutive years immediately prior thereto.
Applicants for ministerial credentials with the Assemblies of God must be saved (new birth, born again), baptized in water and in the Spirit (with evidence of speaking in other tongues).
All applicants must meet the appropriate educational requirements for the level of credentials being sought.
While history with divorce and remarriage does not disqualify from credentialing, it can be in certain cases. Please communicate with the Network Credential’s Office, (307) 234.4102 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to starting the credentialing process for clarification in these areas.
All applicants must state a willingness to abstain from using tobacco, alcohol, illegal or recreational drugs in any form, and involvement with pornography or gambling. If you have a history of a bankruptcy, please contact the office, Bethany Feicht at (307) 234.4102 or email email@example.com.
For more information about the credentials process , please visit the
Wyoming School of Ministry page, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (307) 234.4102.
*Reminder: if you and/or your spouse have had a previous divorce(s), please stop the process and contact our office immediately at email@example.com. There is a separate interview process you must go through before continuing with credentials.
- Submit Transcripts for Evaluation
- WYSOM: we can pull your certificates from your file, just let us know.
- Berean/Global: request them to email a full subject list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College/University: request an official transcript to be mailed to:
Wyoming Ministry Network
PO Box 2988
Casper, WY 82601